Private Sector Experience
- Director, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan, Northern CA
- Specializes in assessment, valuation, and taxation of commercial real estate.
- Responsible for managing property tax services delivery for over 100 national clients with more than $18 billion in assets, including rendition filing, base year valuation, and real and personal property appeals.
- Extensive experience in the assessment appeals of office, multifamily, retail, hotel, industrial, and vineyard properties.
- Significant experience and success in presenting before assessment appeals boards.
- More than 15 years of property tax experience.
- Senior Manager, Ryan, Oakland office
- President, West Coast property tax consulting firm
- Senior Financial Analyst, national technology firm
- Underwriter, residential mortgage firm
Ms. Goodrich lectures on various tax topics for Ryan clients. Additionally, she has appeared as a speaker for the following organizations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- East Bay Commercial Real Estate Women’s Network
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT)
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Finance, University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Political Science, Boston University
- Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), IPT
- California Real Estate (CA), Broker License